With the new word study capabilities of v5.2 we needed to make some new texts to utilize them. Last month we updated the Greek Bundle and this month we offer the Hebrew.
We have developed a Hebrew Bible text that has morphology associated with each word and have updated the Word Study Dictionary accordingly. Plus we have two new Hebrew resources. Here is the list of titles,
- Westminister Leningrad Codex Interlinear Hebrew Bible w/Strong's and Morphology
- Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon, Unabridged, coded to Strong's
- Gesenius Hebrew And Chaldee Lexicon, coded to Strong's
- Gesenius Hebrew Grammer
- Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible, coded to Strong's
- The Word Study Dictionary, w/Morphology
- Combined Word Definitions *
- Strong's Dictionary of Hebrew and Greek Words *
- Authorized Version, w/Strong's Numbers & TVM *
The last three titles in this list (marked by *) are common with the Greek Word Study Bundle since they refer to both Hebrew and Greek words.
The Gesenius Hebrew And Chaldee Lexicon above is the only available edition we know of that is coded to Strong's Numbers. It also includes the entries for words from the printed edition that are not found in the Hebrew Bible.
The Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible requires some special fonts to view the ancient Hebrew characters. They are available here or from the Bible Analyzer Downloads Page.
The mutual highlighting feature of v5.2 will work with the Hebrew Bible as well as the other Strong's coded Bibles.
There is a morphology code associated with each Hebrew word that can be toggled on/off. The code entry can be viewed when the Word Study Dictionary is made default and the Ctrl key is down over a code.