All distributions of Bible
Analyzer include the following modules,
- Authorized Version, 1769 w/Footnotes (Bible)
- American Standard Version, 1901 (Bible)
- Poor Man's Dictionary (Dictionary)
- Torrey's Topical Textbook (Dictionary)
- Peoples New Testament (Commentary)
- Scofield Bible Notes (Commentary)
- Scofield Bible Index (Dictionary)
- F.B. Meyer and Spurgeon (Devotion)
- Various Books and Articles
- Ussher Chronology Interactive Chart Image, plus Sample
- 10 High-Quality Old-Fashioned Hymns (Midi)
- Parallel/Harmony Modules plus Daily Readiing Schedules
- Comprehensive User Manual
- Many More
Free Modules are Available with the Built-in Download Manager
Windows Setup File can install both Normal
Installation or Portable (one folder) Installation.
(16.04) / Linux Mint
Analyzer 4.5 Windows Download (with Portuguese KJA)
This version, for our Portuguese users, contains the above modules plus,
The Bible Analyzer interface is still in
English (we plan on making non English interfaces, including
Portuguese, Spanish, and French soon).
- The new Portuguese KJA translation
- The Portuguese KJA Maps
Version 184.108.40.206, Windows
Vista, 7), 20.0 meg. (2-15-13)
Analyzer for Microsoft
Windows requires a PC with a Microsoft Windows XP, Vista,
7, or 8 operating system installed.
Analyzer for Macintosh requires a computer with OS
10.5-10.10 operating system installed.
Analyzer for Ubuntu
has been tested on version 8.04-14.10. It may run on earlier
versions and on some Debian systems.
A full installation of the Bible
Analyzer Suite CD
with all modules requires about 1250 megabytes of hard drive space (40
meg for the download edition). A
1.5 ghz processor, 1GB megabytes of RAM, and
resolution of 1024x768 are minimum.