THE COMMON MAN'S REFERENCE BIBLE
OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS
1611 AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE
David Allen Hoffman, editor
Fifth Edition Published 2019
Digital Edition, 2020
by Bible Analyzer Software
The numerous maps, marginal references, footnotes,
and comments in this work were taken from a wide variety of Reference Bibles,
Bible Commentaries, and materials of Bible teachers.
Excerpt from the Preface:
THE COMMON MAN'S REFERENCE BIBLE exalts the words of the Authorized 1611 King James Bible (Ps. 138:2; 2 Thess. 3:1). The words of the holy Scriptures are not degraded and the formal education and scholarship of man are not exalted. The footnotes, cross references, marginal definitions, common sayings, maps, and previews are sincerely designed to aid the common people in their understanding of the words of God (Mark 12:37; 2 Tim. 2:15).
- Preview and introduction of every Bible book.
- Nearly 60,000 live, inline cross references (Found in the center column of printed edition).
- Over 1500 inline common sayings noted (Found in the center column of printed edition).
- Nearly 3200 footnotes containing 12,000 additional cross references.
- No comment or note degrades or defames any word of the King James Bible.
- Many major doctrines are summarized at a major reference point.
- Utilizes dispensational application of doctrine based upon the seven major covenants.
- Shows that archaeological evidence verifies the precise record of the words of God.
- Details practical truths for spiritual warfare to aid and equip the spiritual soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- List healthy principles for physical well being.
- Shows subtle differences between the pure AV and the perverse Bibles of Alexandria.
- Gives vital information about the silent years between the testaments.
- Many purported proof texts for false doctrines are exposed.
- Principles of liberty and justice for a blessed nation are declared.
- Twelve full color maps are included.
This Bible Analyzer exclusive includes the entire text of the King James Bible with all the cross reference and footnotes of the printed edition indicated in the text. The cross references can be viewed as popups or inline with the Bible text. Footnotes are displayed as a Bible Analyzer Commentary. All maps and addendum material are also included.
See this Youtube Video for a demonstration.