|Modules - Download Manager
|Beginning with version 4.8 Bible Analyzer features a built-in Download Manager that will download and install all the free Bible Analyzer titles available. To use simply:
Once Download is clicked the Download Manager will
download the files, extract them to the proper folders, and load them
into Bible Analyzer where they will be immediately available for use.
- Ensure you have version 4.8 or greater of Bible Analyzer and an internet connection
- Open Bible Analyzer and run the Download Manager (Modules/Module Download Manager in the Main Menu)
- Check the titles you wish to download and click the Download Button
For users of older versions of Bible Analyzer, see the bottom section of this page for downloadable setup files.
There are over 100 low cost, premium titles formatted for Bible
Analyzer available, some exclusive. They can be easily ordered from the
Bible Analyzer Store. The download links will be emailed to you
immediately after completion of your order or they can be downloaded fron your Order History.
To browse the Downloads at the store, click Bible Analyzer Store Downloads.
Customers Get 10% off their First Order!
At Checkout Just
To view a description of a module at the store, click the title.
People Bundle — $8
A special edition of the AV with all individuals linked,
including all the pronouns of God. Plus an exhaustive library of the
all people of the Bible with interactive timeline charts. See this page
for even more details.
See this Youtube Video for a
- ESV Bible w/Translator Notes and References — $9
English Standard Version with over 48,000 translator's notes and cross references marked by indicator's in the text.
w/Strong's & Concordance — $9 & $16
Two editions of this translation are available, NASB
w/Translator Notes & References and NASB w/Strong's Numbers and
Concordance, This is considered the most literal translation based on
the Alexandrian Greek Manuscripts
- NET Bible & Full Notes — $15
The New English Translation plus all 60,000+ Detailed Translator Notes for the NET Bible
- There are at least 26 English and 19
non-English Bibles available completely free by using the Download
Manager (see above). Among the titles, AV-1611, AKJV, ASV, BBE, ISV, KJ2000, LEB, NET, etc.
- Dictionary of Bible Themes — $9.99
One of our most popular modules. This innovative dictionary of the
guide you through its central themes. You will gain a full and fresh appreciation
richness of the Bible. It also has a dedicated tab in Bible Analyzer with an index to every Scripture reference
- McClintock & Strong's Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature — $10
Edited by Dr. John McClintock and Dr. James Strong,
49,000+ Articles, Nearly 3100 Images, Over 200 MB of Data, Complete in
Bible Dictionary Bundle — $5
One of the premier Bible Dictionaries. Written
by over 75 Biblical experts and pastors, each entry has an in-depth
explanation, summary, cross-references, and contributor. Included in
this bundle are two additional Hastings dictionaries
- Dictionary of Religion and Ethics — $4
Defines all terms (not strictly biblical) of importance in the field of religion and ethics, by Matthews/Smith
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia — $5 — NEW!
All four volumes of this classic reference with over 100,000 live
Bible references and cross topic references. Edited by Jame Orr
- Popular Cyclopedia of Biblical Literature, Kitto — $2 — NEW!
John Kitto's Classic reference with cross-topic links and over 350 images
- American Tract Society Dictionary, Rand — $2 — NEW!
A classic and valuable dictionary edited by W. W. Rand with over 350 maps and images, plus cross-topic links
- Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Easton — $2 — NEW!
Also know as Easton's Bible Dictionary, this resource has been a standard for decades. It also includes over 250 images and cross-topic links
- Bible Dictionary, Fausset — $2 — NEW!
This well regarded dictionary was developed by Andrew Fausset of the Jamison, Fausset, and Brown commentary
- Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, Wace/Piercy — $1 — NEW!
Deals with nearly 1000 people and movements of the early church. A good resource to learn about the early believers.
- Handbook Of Bible Manners And Custom, Freeman — $1 — NEW!
The standard resource on the manners and customs of people found in the Bible. With Illustrations.
- There are at least 17 free dictionaries available using the Download Manager (see above). Among them are, Nave's
Topical Bible, Torrey's Topical Textbook, Thompson Chain Refrences,
plus more by Smith, Buck, Hawker, Morrish, Webster, etc.
- The Preachers Homiletic Commentary — $8 — NEW!
All 37 Volumes of this Ministers Resource.
Written By "Preachers; for Preachers"
- Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges — $7 — NEW!
This collection was designed for the
English reading Bible student, including students and pastors. It is not
weighted down with technical language or extensive references to the
original languages. 57 vols.
- Understanding The Bible Commentary, Sorenson — $99
A recent Premillenial, Fundamentalist commentary
- The Pulpit Commentary — $7
The Massive, 23 volume, 23000+ page commentary
in its entirity.
- The Biblical Illustrator — $8
Edited by Joseph S. Exell, 34,000+ pages of Text, Hundreds of
Contributors, Over 180 MB of Data, In Verse-Based Commentary Format.
- A Commentary On The Holy Scriptures, J. P. Lange — $7
Critical, Doctrinal, and Homiletical Commentary, Translated by Phillip Schaff and others with additions, OT and NT in 24 volumes
- The People's Bible, Parker — $5
was a contemporary of Charles Spurgeon and early in their ministries
they fellowshipped and even exchanged pulpits.
- Practical Commentaries Collection — $5
Five Complete commentaries: Carroll, Trapp, Maclaren, Dummelow, Jamison, Faucett & Brown
Bible, F. W. Grant
The seven volume Numerical
Bible, it also includes five of Grant's most notable books
- Horae Homiletic, Charles Simeon — $5
or DISCOURSES upon every book of THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT
Great Texts of the Bible — $5
This extensive 20 volume collection is a commentary
of different essays, sermons, anecdotes, and interpretations of Scripture
- Expositor's Greek Study Bundle — $7
Five Greek Study Works: Nicoll, Alford, Bengel, Eadie, Liddle/Scott/Jones
- Plymouth Brethren Bundle — $5
Commentaries and Books by Ironside, Kelly, & Hole
- Spurgeon's Commentary Bundle — $5
The Treasury of David, Commentary on
- Critical Commentary NT Bundle — $10
The International Critical Commentary, The Critical And Exegetical Commentary, The Cambridge Bible for Schools and
- Expositor's Dictionary of Texts, Nicoll —
All 6 Volumes
- Sermon Outline Bible, Nicoll — $3
All 12 Volumes. Not really a Bible but a commentary
- Exposition on the Whole Bible, Henry — $2 — NEW!
Matthew Henry's Unabridged, Six Volume Commentary, treasured by many as the best of the "devotional commentaries."
- Notes on the Old and New Testaments, Barnes — $3 — NEW!
The complete 26 volume collection of Barnes'
practical "notes." Not technical but a more "down to earth" work. This
is likely why it is still so popular.
- Commentary on the Whole Bible, Clarke — $2 — NEW!
Adam Clarke's Six Volume work which took him 40 years to complete.
- Exposition of the Old and New Testaments, Gill — $3 — NEW!
John Gill's massive 9 volume work. The first Baptist commentator.
Though a Calvinst, he stood for the sole authority of the Scriptures
among the "rationalists" of his day.
- Commentary on the Old Testament, Keil/Delitzsch — $2 — NEW!
Considered the best among Hebrew scholars, Keil and Delitzsch's commentary is considered a definitive work on the Old Testament.
- The Annotated Bible, Gaebelein — $3 — NEW!
The Holy Scriptures Analyzed and Annotated by Arno Gaebelein. All Nine Volumes.
- John Calvin Commentaries — $3 — NEW!
All 22 Volumes of Calvin's commentaries.
- Expositions of Holy Scripture, MacLaren — $2 — NEW!
A collection of over 1,500 expository sermons arranged as a Bible commentary.
- Top Commentaries Bundle II — $3
Six More Commentaries: Abbott, Calvin, Ryle, Morgan, Gaebelein, Poole
- There are at least 12 free Commentaries available using the Download Manager (see above). Among them are, Treasury of Scripture Knowledge, Enhanced, Henry, Gray, Newell, Darby, Wesley, Hawker, Lightfoot, etc.
- The Expositor's Bible — $7
All 43 Volumes w/Linked Footnotes & Live References
- Clarence Larkin Books and Charts — $5
Six of Larkin's best books, including Dispensational Truth, with all charts and images
- Handfuls on Purpose — $3
By James Smith and Robert Lee, Over 2,000 Expository Outlines, Excellent for Sermon/Lesson Preparation, All 12 Volumes
- Sir Robert Anderson Collection — $3
This collection includes all 22 of Anderson's Books, including his most
notable The Coming Prince. This is still considered the best
Daniel's Seventieth Week available.
- The Bible Book By Book — $7.99
This recent book provides an overview of the essentials of each book of the Bible. With many charts and images. With eBook. Copyright 2011.
- The Essential Truths of Christianity — $7.99
The purpose of the book is to put the essential truths of the Bible in small, manageable studies. With eBook. Copyright 2011.
- Spurgeon's Best Books Collection — $3
12 of Spurgeon's best books
- Spurgeon's New Park Street Pulpit Collection — $5
The Complete Sermons Series, 6 Vol.
- The Westminister Pulpit, G. C. Morgan — $3
All 10 Volumes of Expositions
- Early Church Fathers, Schaff — $5
All 37 massive volumes
- History Of The Christian Church, Schaff — $3
Includes Creeds of Christendom
- E. W. Bullinger Collection — $5
Eight of his best works
- Character Study Collection — $3
Three Studies on Bible Characters by Whyte, Hastings, and Hunter
- Top Books Bundle I — $3
Great books by: Hislop, Evans, Hodge, Wesley, Miller, Boyce, Finney, & More
- Top Books Bundle II — $3
More Books by: Gray, Pink, Chafer, Roberston, & More
- There are at least 25 free Books or collections of Books available using the Download Manager (see above). Some titles are by, Younce, Shedd, Josephus, Clarke, Foxe, Bounds, Bonnell, Cambron, Scott, etc.
- Companion Bible Bundle — $10
Companion Bible Notes, Appendices, Images, and more.
- English Word Study Bundle — $8
Ten works: Strong, Brown-Driver-Briggs, Thayer Unabridged, Abbott-Smith, LSJ, Robertson, Vincent, plus three Bibles
- Strongs Hebrew/Greek Dictionaries — $2
The dictionaries from Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of
the Bible plus the AV keyed to Strong's Numbers. (Makes the AV/Strong's
Indexer in Bible Analyzer functional)
- John Wesley/Methodist Collection — $5
Wesley's Notes, Wesley's Journal, Wesley Sermons, Thomas
Coke's Commentary, Adam
- Wells of Living Water & Bible
Studies, Neighbour — $3
Two Collections of Works, a commentary and set of books.
|The material in several premium modules is
public domain. We at Bible Analyzer
make no claim to the public domain data in any module. The small price
that is charged is not for the material itself but for providing that
material in a format which can be utilized by a powerful study tool
such as Bible Analyzer.