Open Your Bible Commentary
The "Day By Day" Commentary
Old and New Testaments
Martin Manser, Editor
The Open Your Bible Commentary was written to encourage your daily Bible reading. Each reading is short, but don't let the brevity fool you! The content is rich with careful explanation, devotional warmth, and practical relevance to your life.
The Open Your Bible Commentary has four great strengths:
- Accessible — written for the average, thoughtful Christian without assuming a great deal of background, yet it is never superficial.
- Digestible — written so you can read a section or two a day, working your way through an entire book of the Bible in days or weeks.
- Dependable — written by an amazing group of scholars and trusted pastor-teachers. The list is like a Whoâ€™s Who of evangelical scholarship.
- Practical — a rich combination of specific application and encouragement to listen to God for guidance.
The Open Your Bible Commentary reveals the context of each chapter or section of the Bible, draws out the truth, and applies it to your daily life, enabling you to understand and appreciate what God is saying. It will help you to
- Discover the content of the Bible
- Understand the truths of the Bible
- Apply the message of the Bible
The complete Open Your Bible Commentary is in two books, each containing nearly 1,000 daily readings.
The Authors are conservative and include, Arthur E Cundall, E. M. Blaiklock, F. F. Bruce, Donald Guthrie, William L. Lane, and several more. The commentary is published by Creative4 International in Great Britian.
Commentary, Book Modules & eBooks!
Through a special arrangement with Creative4 International we are able to offer The Open Your Bible Commentary in two Bible Analyzer formats and two eBook formats! For one price you get a Commentary module with the OT and NT combined, two Book modules containing both OT and NT, plus the OT and NT eBook files in both Kindle and ePub format. Thus you can view this excellent commentary with nearly any device!
Get Both Testaments and all Four formats