Disturbing message box on BA 5.5 MAC

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
triompher

Disturbing message box on BA 5.5 MAC

Post by triompher »

Hello,
first, thank you for developing BibleAnalyzer, a very useful tool for ministering.
I have a problem after installing Bible Analyzer 5.5 on my Macbook pro. I experienced the same problem on two different laptops
a message box appears on launch "Analyzermain Avertissement cannot set locale to language "". My language is fr/FR
It's very disturbing so could you please send me a link where i can download the previous version 5.4 that i consider very stable
Thank you

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Disturbing message box on BA 5.5 MAC

Post by Tim »

Sorry for the trouble.

The link to v5.4 can also be found on the Bible Analyzer download page right under the 5.5 version.

Could you send me a screenshot of the message you are seeing with 5.5? Does 5.5 start or just the message come up?

What is it about the message that disturbs you? That it cannot set the locale to French?
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

triompher

Post by triompher »

Each time i launch BibleAnalyzer ...i have to click OK on this message box before starting working with BA
here is screen shot of the pain launching the new version
Don't you have a config file where i could change the locale to French? and why on 5.4 i didn't have any problem like that?
Can i side load the two versions (5.4 and 5.5 on the same laptop)?
once again, thanks for BibleAnalyzer ...the only multi platform Bible software Image

https://ibb.co/3Tj5FgH
https://ibb.co/xhB4yGt

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I will try to find out why there is a locale issue.

You may be able to have v5.4 and v5.5 on the same system, but you should only run one at a time since they will use the same modules and configuration files.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)