Arch Linux: No internet Support

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
doonoo

Arch Linux: No internet Support

Post by doonoo »

No internet when connecting to the module downloader manager.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Arch Linux: No internet Support

Post by Tim »

I'm not sure what may be causing this. I do not have an Arch install to test nor do I have time to do so. I simply cannot test Bible Analyzer on every distro. Sorry.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Same question asked by same person on theWord forum. The answer is provided there https://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?p=47412#p47412

AgedLace

Post by AgedLace »

Has anyone been able to find a work around for this?

Thank you.

Nevermind ... it won't even install on my Manjaro installation anymore since python upgrade to 11. Guess I'll stick with Xiphos.

doonoo

Post by doonoo »

JPG wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:10 am
Same question asked by same person on theWord forum. The answer is provided there https://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?p=47412#p47412

Sorry for the late reply, ended up hopping to another Arch Linux distro. But as you can see, it still doesn't connect, even when doing the solution from your post. I'm the poster who made the post for that thread, and that solution worked for the wine applications, but not Bible Analyzer. It would be nice to have a native linux application working on Arch, because wine clients have difficulty working in TWMs. I am attempting to achieve universal compatibility for all linux distros, so everyone can have the Word accessible to them.