Bullinger Companion . no notes

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
kenfhill84083

Bullinger Companion . no notes

Post by kenfhill84083 »

In the Bullinger Companion I see no verse that has notes (see image : left=StudyLight.org ; right=Bible Analyzer --both set to Rom 13.1).

In the BA version, every verse shows an entry in CB-Notes but each entry says "{verse ref} is not found" (example: "Romans 13:1 is not found" as shown in screenshot).

Additionally, StudyLight shows multiple appendix entries while BA shows 1 in the IDX tab. (This is also a problem in the Bullinger bundle.)

It seems to me that this module is broken or that it did not install correctly here - I have tried installing 3 times.

(this is related to my posts in viewtopic.php?t=1409 - I already hijacked that thread and didn't want to further clutter it.)

How do I go about requesting a refund?
Attachments
BA implementation of Bullinger Companion.jpg
BA implementation of Bullinger Companion.jpg (182.01 KiB) Viewed 8119 times

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Bullinger Companion . no notes

Post by Tim »

The CB-Notes (and all other commentaries) will update to the current verse as in the image below,
cb1.png
cb1.png (107.42 KiB) Viewed 8104 times
or they can be selected via the commentary panel dropdown,
cb2.png
cb2.png (18.36 KiB) Viewed 8104 times
The Appendix links are live,
cb3.png
cb3.png (37.23 KiB) Viewed 8104 times
The IDX tab shows the titles that have the current reference within it. Only one Appendix has Rom 13:1.

Try a default reset by going to the Main Menu/Tools/Reset Default Settings and Restart at top and see if it helps.

For further correspondence email our support at morton@bibleanalyzer.com for easier and usually quicker communication.

p.s. The Companion Bible material on Studylight came from us (through others). We first developed it and was the very first Bible software to offer it.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)