Feature Suggestion: Right-Click open in browser

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
bigb2k

Feature Suggestion: Right-Click open in browser

Post by bigb2k »

I think it would be really useful to have a right-click option to open the current page in the browser.

Ideally, it would be any page in BA since they should be all or mostly in HTML format. Otherwise, it would be great if it were book/article pages.

Further, if they were loaded in the browser, I could use PopVerse to view the verses that are cited, and I could probably adjust font size, background color etc. It might be too complex, but if possible I could use a web reader to format the reading experience to be easier on the eyes. After reading in BA for a while my eyes start to water. :lol:

A web reader I currently use is PostLight Reader which is available in both Chrome Webstore and the Edge Webstore:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... i?hl=en-US

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Feature Suggestion: Right-Click open in browser

Post by Tim »

That is a good idea. It may be more involved than one would think, however.

Browsers today are much more security conscience that before. One may be able to save a Bible Analyzer page to a file and then open the file in the browser. I'll look into it. It would offer more viewing options, but as you mentioned, the live references would be missing unless PopVerse is installed.

Thanks.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)