Mac version 5.5 modules issue

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
srice

Mac version 5.5 modules issue

Post by srice »

So I finally upgraded to version 5.5 (from the main webpage). I reset the files that were supposed to be reset. Opened it up, and it seems to work fine. However, I have noticed that not all my modules are there. Specifically the Exhaustive Library of People and Places modules. I clicked on the sync purchases, and it said there was nothing new to download. I went down through and manually selected those files and downloaded them. However, what appears to be missing the the Bible file that linked to those. I believe it was called AVp. It is not anywhere in the program as near as I can tell. Any help would greatly be appreciated. That is one of my favorite Bible modules.

Shane
PS Working on a Mac with Intel processor with 12.6.5 (Monterrey) installed.
Serving the King,
Shane Rice
Romans 12:1-2
http://www.ricefamilyministries.com

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Mac version 5.5 modules issue

Post by Tim »

Look in your Modules/Bible folder for a file AVp.bib.

If it's not there redownload the ExLBP module from the Download Manager and it should install it.

If it is there, look in the Session Manager to be sure it is checked to load.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

srice

Re: Mac version 5.5 modules issue

Post by srice »

The AVp.bib file is located in the modules folder under a folder called Bibles. I copied it, and pasted it in the modules folder so it is not in the Bibles folder, and now it is showing up in the program. Apparently it cannot be placed in a sub-folder under modules. Thanks for the help! Greatly appreciated.
Serving the King,
Shane Rice
Romans 12:1-2
http://www.ricefamilyministries.com