Problem with Interlinear

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
darrel_jw

Problem with Interlinear

Post by darrel_jw »

I go to a verse, say Acts 17:28. I click the interlinear view. The viewer should open with verse 28 either at the top of the list or highlighted. Rather it opens with verse 1 at the top, and you have to scroll down to verse 28. Can we fix that so the viewer will open with the current verse showing as the first verse in the viewer? I have requested this awhile ago and would really like to see happen. Thanks.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Interlinear

Post by Tim »

This works for me. The Interlinear viewer does scroll to the active (highlighted) verse in the Bible Panel. Are you using v5.5.1.02?
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

I am running .02. When I open, say Acts 17:28, then click the interlinear, it opens at Acts 17:1 and I have to scroll down to verse 28. It should automatically open to verse 28 since that is the current verse in BA.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

It seems this only happens the first time the Interlinear is opened under certain conditions.

Try Act 17:28. Then close the Interlinear Win and then click the I button again and see if it will scroll. Or just click the I button again with it still open and see if it will scroll.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Yes, that appears to be accurate. When I close and reopen the interlinear, it does open Acts 17:28 as the first verse. So how do we fix that?

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

And yes, if you open the interlinear and it opens on verse 1, you can click the I button again and the interlinear scrolls to the correct verse.