Static Markup Question

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
doughead

Static Markup Question

Post by doughead »

I was just watching the version 5 tutorial video on user markup and static markup. In the video you show three different Static Markups available in the Manage Static Markup submenu ("The Commandments of Jesus"; "Questions Jesus Asked"; and "OT Quotes in NT"). I don't have any of those listed in my submenu, and I was wondering, are these things that each user has to create on his own? If so, can they be shared among BA users? Is there a place on the Bible Analyzer web site where I could download such Static Markup files?

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Static Markup Question

Post by Tim »

I may have forgot to include the static markup files in the Mac download. I think they are in the Windows edition. I will add them to the next dmg.

Yes, one of the ideas behind the SM titles was for users to make them and offer them to others. We could make a forum page for that purpose. I'm away rom the office for a couple days, but I will likely make a forum for them and post the three we have made. Then others will have a place to post theirs. The files are small so the forum should be able to manage them.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)