Bible Individual Search Coming with v4.7

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
Tim
Site Admin

Bible Individual Search Coming with v4.7

Post by Tim »

We have been working for several months on developing a Bible People Bundle that includes an edition of the AV that has every individual marked with a unique ID. This opens up a whole new method of searching for individual Bible people and finding associations with them. Searching for individual in the Bible is not possible in many cases because many people have more than one name, and many share a name.

Furthermore, and maybe more significant, the "AVp" text has all the pronouns and alternate references of deity marked as well. Also, the marks are divided up between the three persons of the Trinity. The possibilities with this type markup are huge. For a demonstration, watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGNiN_mM9II

As far as we know, no other Bible Software is capable of this except possibly a $500 or so edition of Logos.

Lord willing, we will have the bundle and Bible Analyzer 4.7 ready by the end of April.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Brother Mike

Re: Bible Individual Search Coming with v4.7

Post by Brother Mike »

Great news Tim. BA keeps getting better and better in the study of God's Word.

How are the stats for BA Linux and what is it's future looking like?

As always, God Bless.
Bro. Mike

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Well, in about 3 months Bible Analyzer Linux has had around 560 downloads from the Software Center. That is less than how many Windows editions are downloaded in a week. Likewise, module downloads are very few, free or otherwise.

I will do a free 4.7 for Linux and maybe offer another edition of 4.7 with the upcoming AVp material and some other modules for a small charge, and if there is still little interest...that speaks for itself.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Brother Mike

Post by Brother Mike »

Well, at least it is something.

How does BA do with Win8? I hear that ZDNet is making some interesting predictions about MS's future.

Like i have said before, if modules remain compatible and obtainable (for the most part), BA 4.6 or 4.7 will still be way ahead of any other alternative on the Linux platform.

Just FYI, I would be willing to pay the price.