Window Sizing Problem

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
darrel_jw

Window Sizing Problem

Post by darrel_jw »

I cannot resize the Master Control Panel in BA for Linux. Works nice in the Windows version. Should work same in Linux.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Window Sizing Problem

Post by Tim »

Will check.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

bromichaelhenry

Post by bromichaelhenry »

Hello darrel

I use Linux Mint 18 64-bit and it resizes here.

God bless.
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Minister
Monticello Christian Church
Email: bromichaelhenry@gmail.com
Phone: 870-308-2436
http://www.bibleanalyzermodules.com

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Hello Michael,
Hmmm, that's interesting. I run (right now) XUbuntu 16.04 64-bit and cannot resize it. I switched from Linux Mint 'cause I kept getting a horizontal line across the lower part of my screen on HP Pavilion dv7. Switched to XUnbuntu and the line went away.

Darrel

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Hi Tim,
I am having problem with Master Control Panel sizing. I maximized the window, and now I cannot get it to return to normal size. When I unmaximize it the window still stays at the maximized size, although I can move it around indicating it is not maximized. It will not shrink back to normal size. I am running on XUbuntu 16.04. Brother Michael said he is running on Linux Mint 18 and the window plays fine. I hate to have to reinstall Linux Mint just for this issue. Is there anything else I can do?

Darrel

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Well, I don't know if it is a proper way of getting around the issue. I deleted the config.ini file, restarted BA, still cannot properly resize the MCP, but now when I maximize it then click the "+" again it returns the window to normal size. So I can live with that till you let me know how to properly resize the window. ;)

Darrel