saving notes

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
hwms

saving notes

Post by hwms »

I am using Linux KDE Neon and BA 5.2. I want to create a prayer list to use each day when reading my Bible passages. I read from the old and new testament each day. I haven't figured out how to save my prayer list and then be able to pull it back up each day. Please nudge me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Harold

Tim
Site Admin

Re: saving notes

Post by Tim »

There are two ways to save prayer lists or other text.

The first is to use the dedicated Prayer/Remind List under the Daily Devotional Viewer (F9). It is the first tab in the Viewer. Any text you enter in the list is automatically saved when the window is closed. It will be there the next time you open it.

Another way is to make a list in ScripturePad and save it. There is an option in Preferences where Bible Analyzer will open the last saved file in ScripturePad on start so it will be there every time.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

hwms

Re: saving notes

Post by hwms »

Thanks so much. Your program is such an awesome piece of work. I am in awe of how much it will do. My use just barely scratches the surface of all the things that it will do. Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you.

Harold