Haitian Creole Bible?

Deals with using and making modules and other resources
kathleenmarie

Haitian Creole Bible?

Post by kathleenmarie »

Is there any chance of adding a Haitian Creole Bible?

I didn't miss it, right? There is no Haitian Creole?

JPG

Re: Haitian Creole Bible?

Post by JPG »

We have a resource at theWord Bible Software that Tim can use. I will email it to him.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks to Jon, I just converted and uploaded a Haitian Creole Bible Version for Bible Analyzer. It is under the Free section of the Download Manager.

If anyone finds anything wrong with it, let me know.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

kathleenmarie

Post by kathleenmarie »

Thank you!!!!

Happy dance!!!

Haitian Creole in the third most spoken language in some parts of the USA and many churches send people to Haiti. For such a widely spoken language, resources are scarcer than resources for much rarer languages. It is a sad thing.

It is a good thing you are not closer or I might hug you, and you and your wife might not like that. THANKS! Double triple thanks!

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I'm glad you are happy with it.

I did not realize Hatian Creole was such a popular language.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

kathleenmarie

Post by kathleenmarie »

Tim wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:31 pm
I'm glad you are happy with it.

I did not realize Haitian Creole was such a popular language.
There is deep discrimination issues surrounding this language and everything to do with Haiti. It is fascinating and heartbreaking. And the more I learn, the more I realize there is to learn.

There is room for both profit and ministry in supplying resources for the Haitian people themselves, for people learning the language and visiting Haiti, and for people working with Haitians here in the USA. Haitian Creole is not a rare language. Just the resources for it are rare.

Haitian Creole is a niche market, but it is an untapped market.