A place to get many good book without copyright

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Atlas

A place to get many good book without copyright

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

I know you want to add many good book to BA. I was just wondering if you have ever heard of Laurence M. Vance. He has a small company called, Classic Reprints. He reprints many good old books. I also know Dr. Ruckman sells some of the book he has wrote. he is a pretty good guy for the most part.

http://www.vancepublications.com/classic%20reprints.htm

You can pick up many good book for BA from Vance. he may even give you a few it never hurts to ask.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: A place to get many good book without copyright

Post by Tim »

Yes, I'm familiar with Vance. I'll look the reprints over.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Re: A place to get many good book without copyright

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

He is a pretty good guy. He used to teach at PBI years ago. Now he is a little to much into politics and I do not know if he even preaches any more. I do agree with him on most of his issues, however maybe he should spend more time trying to get folks to go to church as opposed to get people right on their political ideology. He is a good man and I like him. I just hope he is still doing work for the Lord.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.