Cannot remove bookmark

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
Anyu

Cannot remove bookmark

Post by Anyu »

Seems there is no way to remove bookmark. Tried Shift-bookmark, and erased the bookmark, then OK, and error comes out. Suggest a "Remove Bookmark" at the end of menu, to go the any of the 10 bookmarks to be removed. Thank you.

Also, when I access a bookmark, the verse reference on the left side of "Toggle Dual Viewer" button, does not show the verse correctly - It remains the same as before I press bookmark to go to another book.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Cannot remove bookmark

Post by Tim »

Are you using the latest version of Bible Analyzer, v.4.7.2? What platform Win. Mac. Linux?

If you shift/click an existing bookmark and then delete the ref. in the dialog and hit OK, it should clear.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Anyu

Re: Cannot remove bookmark

Post by Anyu »

I tried it on both Windows 7 pro x64 bit and Linux
In Windows: After pressing Shift and clicking on the bookmark, a dialog box ALWAYS displays the last bookmark on the list, no matter which bookmark I click while pressing shift key. And when I clear the bookmark, an error box comes out.

In Linux: After pressing Shift and clicking on the bookmark, , a dialog box appears, again, the same as windows the bookmark always displays the last on the list of bookmars, no matter which bookmark I click while pressing on Shift. The difference with Windows is that when I deleted the bookmark, no error message occurs, and the bookmark I want to delete is deleted successfully, although what I cleared is the last bookmark on the list, because it is always the one the appear no matter what bookmark is click.