hiding footnote numbers in Bible text

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
kenfhill84083

hiding footnote numbers in Bible text

Post by kenfhill84083 »

In the NASBs I can hide footnote text but I cannot figure out how to hide the footnote numbers and letters in the Bible text. See below. I could not find anything about it in Help or this forum. (If the Help search tab worked it would be useful - it does not work here.) Any suggestions? Thanks.

Eph 1:7, A In 1 Him we have B redemption C through His blood, the D forgiveness of our trespasses, according to E the riches of His grace

epement

Re: hiding footnote numbers in Bible text

Post by epement »

Hi Ken, it is helpful to say which operating system you have (Windows, Linux, etc.) and the version of Bible Analyzer to see if the issue can be reproduced in the same environment or maybe was fixed in a later release.

I do not have NASB installed since it's a premium module, but I have been thinking about purchasing it, since my birthday is coming up. If I do, I'll let you know if I can reproduce the same issue you reported.

Does purchasing the NASB include an automatic upgrade to the 2020 edition?
Eric Pement
2 Cor. 4:5

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Sorry for the delay in replying.

The note indicators cannot be hidden in the NASB. This is a featyure we hope to add in the future.

As for the NASB version, this is the only one we have been supplied by the publisher Lockman. We eill look into the updated version.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

kathleenmarie

Post by kathleenmarie »

I recently purchased the older NASB and that is the one that I want, not the newer version.

I need this version for an online class with videos and documents and quizzes that were created for the older edition.