Images to Improve the Commentary By Custance & God's Bloodline

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
bigb2k

Images to Improve the Commentary By Custance & God's Bloodline

Post by bigb2k »

One of the great features of BA is the image viewer and when I look at "God's Bloodline" I notice I can click on the link for "why two lines?" When I click that I get a commentary by Authur Custance which frankly doesn't match the image. So I searched the internet to find the matching image and found it here: < https://custance.org/Library/SOTW/APPEN ... jesus.html >.
It is part of the book "The Seed of the Woman" in Appendix 6 which can be found here: < https://custance.org/Library/SOTW/APPEN ... II_VI.html >.

I was hoping that the image could be added to the Image Viewer. Maybe a suggestion is to be able to add new images to the viewer? But also it would be helpful to just be able to add a hyperlink to the image. Or to the book that is referenced. Also couldn't find the actual book in the Module Downloader. Was it a book available in the module downloads?

Thank you for this software, it's literally a life-saver.

CORRECTION: I didn't understand that on your version of the chart that the geneology in Luke went through Mary's side. That was my real confusion. So actually your version of Custance's chart is totally right. But still it's nice to see the commentary. I was thrown off when Luke writes, "being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,..." So i was looking at Joseph's bloodline on the left, when I should look at the line on the right.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Images to Improve the Commentary By Custance & God's Bloodline

Post by Tim »

You can add .jpg and .png images to the Image Viewer. Just put them in the Documents/Bible Analyzer User Modules folder on Windows and Mac or Documents folder in Linux. Then view them under User Images in the IV.

Of course, theses added images won't have "hotspots" for links, but you can view them.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

bigb2k

Re: Images to Improve the Commentary By Custance & God's Bloodline

Post by bigb2k »

Thank you Tim, this is a great feature!