WLCi module missing some text and Morph Codes not working

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
WRM

WLCi module missing some text and Morph Codes not working

Post by WRM »

Hi Tim,

The WLCi module I got with the Hebrew Word Study Bundle seems to be missing some text compared to the WLCs module.

for instance Gen 1:13
13, וַֽיְהִי־ עֶ֥רֶב וַֽיְהִי־ בֹ֖קֶר י֥וֹם שְׁלִישִֽׁי׃ פ
vs
13, וַֽיְהִי־ וַֽיְהִי־ י֥וֹם שְׁלִישִֽׁי׃ פ

The Morphological codes also do not present the blue popup with the definitions when I hover over it.

Thanks,
Rohan

WRM

Re: WLCi module missing some text and Morph Codes not working

Post by WRM »

I think the morphological code problem has something to do with the fact that my WSD only shows it contains the Greek...

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I will check the text.

To get the popups you need to make the WSD the default dictionary and then hold the Ctrl key while you hove over a code. When you click a code it should open the morph data in the WSD.

If you still have problems, let me know.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

WRM

Post by WRM »

Thanks Tim, but I have tried the solutions you've suggested and it did not work. As I have said, I think my WSD only contain the Greek. It works as expected with the NT modules.

I'll delete this WSD and have the Hebrew study bundle download it again just in case and let you know.

WRM

Post by WRM »

Unfortunately even after deleting the WSD and redownloading it the WSD module shows:
Word Study Dictionary
The Word Study Dictionary is a dictionary listing every original language word found the Greek New Testament. Under each topic is the parsing or morphological information for the word, plus other information. Also, among the topics are the morphological codes used in the Textus Receptus Interlinear Greek Bible for Bible Analyzer.
One way to quickly access the WSD data is to set it as the default dictionary and click on a Greek word. To view the data in a popup (on in the Quick View Panel) simply hover over the word with the Ctrl key down.
and when ctrl+click on the code:
Greek Word Study Dictionary
V-610 is not found.

Click "Next Topic" button for closest entry or "Hide/Show Topics" button for a list of Topics.
The following titles contain this topic (Click title to display):
So I'm thinking it does not contain the Hebrew in the module that is available via the modules download manager.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Ok, I found the issues with the WLCi and the WSD.

To get the fixed WLCi, go to the free section of the Download Manager and it will be found under the Non-English Bibles in place of the WLCs.

Here is a link to the fixed WSD, http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/files/wsd.zip

Let me know if they work ok.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

WRM

Post by WRM »

Thanks Tim.

This fixed the problem for the WSD and the Morphological codes, although of course it will be easier to deploy to multiple machines once the WSD is corrected in the Download Manager. But no doubt that is your plan anyway.

The WLCi however still miss out some words especially tov ט֑וֹב which is not tov at all... :D Tov meaning good in Hebrew.
There are more words in verses 15, 22, 28, 29 etc...

Gen 1:1
WLCs
4, וַיַּ֧רְא אֱלֹהִ֛ים אֶת־ הָא֖וֹר כִּי־ ט֑וֹב וַיַּבְדֵּ֣ל אֱלֹהִ֔ים בֵּ֥ין הָא֖וֹר וּבֵ֥ין הַחֹֽשֶׁךְ׃
10, וַיִּקְרָ֨א אֱלֹהִ֤ים ׀ לַיַּבָּשָׁה֙ אֶ֔רֶץ וּלְמִקְוֵ֥ה הַמַּ֖יִם קָרָ֣א יַמִּ֑ים וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־ טֽוֹב׃
12, וַתּוֹצֵ֨א הָאָ֜רֶץ דֶּ֠שֶׁא עֵ֣שֶׂב מַזְרִ֤יעַ זֶ֙רַע֙ לְמִינֵ֔הוּ וְעֵ֧ץ עֹֽשֶׂה־ פְּרִ֛י אֲשֶׁ֥ר זַרְעוֹ־ ב֖וֹ לְמִינֵ֑הוּ וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־ טֽוֹב׃

WLCi
4, וַיַּ֧רְא אֱלֹהִ֛ים אֶת־ הָא֖וֹר כִּי־ וַיַּבְדֵּ֣ל אֱלֹהִ֔ים בֵּ֥ין הָא֖וֹר וּבֵ֥ין הַחֹֽשֶׁךְ׃
10, וַיִּקְרָ֨א אֱלֹהִ֤ים ׀ לַיַּבָּשָׁה֙ אֶ֔רֶץ וּלְמִקְוֵ֥ה הַמַּ֖יִם קָרָ֣א יַמִּ֑ים וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־
12, וַתּוֹצֵ֨א הָאָ֜רֶץ דֶּ֠שֶׁא עֵ֣שֶׂב מַזְרִ֤יעַ זֶ֙רַע֙ לְמִינֵ֔הוּ וְעֵ֧ץ עֹֽשֶׂה־ פְּרִ֛י אֲשֶׁ֥ר זַרְעוֹ־ לְמִינֵ֑הוּ וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I'm glad you have a good eye for Hebrew. I don't.

Anyway, I found it was a Strong's Number mismatch when I compiled the text. I think, at least that part, is fixed here,
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/files/wlci.zip

Check this out and if it is Ok I'll upload it to the Download Manager server.

Thanks
Tim Morton

WRM

Post by WRM »

Thanks Tim,

Sorry to be a pain, but unfortunately there are a lot more that are also not showing up. It seems to be certain words or partial words after a Hebrew Dash (the one on the top of the line between words) that are affected.

Here are two screenshots showing some of the differences.

Greetings in Christ,
Rohan
Attachments
WLCs.PNG
WLCs.PNG (69.99 KiB) Viewed 23435 times
WLCi.PNG
WLCi.PNG (71.61 KiB) Viewed 23435 times

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I see the issue. This Bible is built from three different resources and the build process needs refined a little more. Will fix.
Tim Morton