Font size differences between English and Greek/Hebrew Bibles

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
rokas

Font size differences between English and Greek/Hebrew Bibles

Post by rokas »

The font size difference between English Bibles and Greek/Hebrew is too big - while 100% for English is just what I need, Hebrew text (the one with Strong's numbers) is very very small and practically unreadable. Greek in some modules (like StTR) is also somewhat too small.

Is there a way to solve this? I'd love to make use of Hebrew Bible in Bible Analyzer (big thanks for providing that!) :)

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Font size differences between English and Greek/Hebrew Bibles

Post by Tim »

Some fonts are different sizes even if they are the same point size. That is the case usually with a Hebrew font.

All you can do presently is adjust the font size using Ctrl++ or Ctrl +-.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

rokas

Re: Font size differences between English and Greek/Hebrew Bibles

Post by rokas »

Using Ctrl++ increases the font size in other windows as well. It's much faster than changing scaling via preferences, but still requires additional clicking when changing between the Hebrew and English Bibles.

Could you maybe provide the source text for the Hebrew module? I've noticed in the help file that module creation tool support tags for font size - I could play with that.