Page 1 of 1
Installed but not opening
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:59 am
Downloaded the 5.4 file, installed without any issues when I attempt to open the program I get:
Re: Installed but not opening
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:36 pm
Hello, typender. The common way to resolve problems during installation is to do something like this. This applies to many situations, not just Bible Analyzer:
- Reboot (restart) the computer and try running the application again
- If the same error still occurs, uninstall the program entirely
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall completes
- Consider disabling your anti-virus program for the next re-install
- With no other programs running (or as few as possible), reinstall the program
- Re-enable the anti-virus program if you turned it off
- Try running the application one last time.
When posting a message on a web forum for help, always include the operating system version that you are using. Are you running Windows 10, Windows 7, or something else?