CRMB - Common Man's Reference Bible

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
dmdcissp

CRMB - Common Man's Reference Bible

Post by dmdcissp »

Having just purchased this, I have noticed that the commentary notes have numerous typo's in it.

Ex. *Gen 15:15, And thou shalt go to thy fathers in hpeace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. ,

Random letters appear in front of names such a Solomon and other words such as the line included above.

While still on the verse, I changed to another Bible and the typo was not there so it seems to be linked to the CRMB.

Dave

Tim
Site Admin

Re: CRMB - Common Man's Reference Bible

Post by Tim »

What version of Bible Analyzer and OS are you using?

What you are seeing are the footnote indicators merged along with the words. They are not formatted correctly in earlier versions of Bible Analyzer. Be sure you have the latest version of Bible Analyzer. Here is how the verse should look,

Gen 15v15.png
Gen 15v15.png (6.49 KiB) Viewed 17672 times
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

That did it.....

Thanks Tim, I appreciate it.

Dave

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

I spoke too soon,

Here is another example after I upgraded to the latest version:

Luk 12:20, But God said unto him, Thou cfool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: dthen whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?,

Dave

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

It is not in the Bible text itself, but it is in the commentary for the CMRB.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Could you send me a screenshot of what you see, either here or by email?
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

It seems to be in the TSK:

Gen 25:8, Then Abraham egave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
Gen 30:24, And she called his name fJoseph; and said, The LORD shall add to me another son.

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

Additional info:

When I highlight this verse in the CMRB:

Gen 35:18, And it came to pass, as her 2 soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name a Benoni: but his father called him b Benjamin.

The following shows up in the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge:

Reciprocal:
TSKe heading words in bold

Gen 3:20, And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
Gen 25:8, Then Abraham egave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
Gen 30:24, And she called his name fJoseph; and said, The LORD shall add to me another son.

Hope this helps.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Ok, I see it is in the TSKe commentary window where it displays the current Bible text. I need to fix the formatting there or remove the indicators entirely.

However, if you change the tab to the Av and click the refresh link, you will get the same text without the indicators. (The CMRB text is the AV)

Thanks for pointing this out.
Tim Morton

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

Your welcome Tim,

And thank you for your info on this.

Dave