Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
doughead

Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible

Post by doughead »

In Bible Analyzer 5.2.1.16 (Mac), under the lexicon entry for H7018 (Cainan) in the StrongEx module (Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries w/TVM, Strong), it links to a lexicon called the AHLB (Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible). When I click on the link, it comes up with a AHLB page indicating that "H7018 is not found." I could not find such a module on your downloads page, either free or premium. Is this module something that is being worked on for future release, or is this merely a typo?

darrel_jw

Re: Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible

Post by darrel_jw »

Not sure of the BA side, but I have taken the original AHLB (which I produced the initial version for theWord electronic Bible, and I am just about finished adding all adopted roots, cleaning up some formatting issues, and putting hyperlinks for all adopted roots. Should have it done in a couple of days. Then I plan on porting it to BA. Not sure if Tim wants to do anything with it.

Darrel

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Doug,

In the current Bible Analyzer module is must be a typo. However, if Darrel is developing an updated edition, and doesn't care if we use it, we will update the Bible Analyzer modules with it.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Tim, cool! When I finish it (should just be a couple of days now) I will send it to you. Thanks!