Download Manager

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
dmdcissp

Download Manager

Post by dmdcissp »

I just purchased Wiersbe's Expository Outlines of the Old and New Testaments. After I made the purchase, I went to the download manager to install it but it keeps telling me I have 0 purchased modules.

I end up having to download the executable and running it in order to install the module. Is this the normal way of doing this for the Windows platform? I have purchased multiple items and the download manager never seems to work correctly for me.

Also, this module was advertised as including the file for a Kindle. There was only one executable for the download. Where do I find the other file for the Kindle?

Thank you,
Dave

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Download Manager

Post by Tim »

Look in your /Documents/Bible Analyzer User Modules folder for the ebooks.

I'm not sure why the Download manager is not working right for you. Normally when one enters their store email and password it will show what they have purchased by displaying "Purchased" in the Price column.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

It does state that it sycned correctly with my store login, but for some reason it states that I have 0 purchases. As long as it will work by running the executable after download, I can be ok with that.

Thanks again,
Dave

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

When synced successfully and there are no NEW titles that need to be installed, it will say there are 0 (uninstalled) downloads. However, to see what titles have been purchased, look for "Purchased" in the "price" column. They can be checked and re-downloaded at any time.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim, I think what Dave is saying is that it is confusing for the window to state 0 purchases. Perhaps there should be a report of
Currently you have xx purchases installed and 0 new purchase/s need to be synced

p.s also could it be the old bundle issue again?

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

But the message window does not mention "purchases;" it speaks of "Downloads." It states what purchased titles have not yet been downloaded. It says, "You have (any number) of new premium titles available for download." Already downloaded purchases don't need downloaded again.

Anyway, I'll look at trying to clarify it a little better.
Tim Morton

dmdcissp

Post by dmdcissp »

If I understand correctly, It tells me I have 0 purchases even before I download anything. It tells me that right after I made the purchase. I then go into the download manager to have it download the file for me. However, after I successfully synch it to my account, that is when it states that I have 0 purchases.

Dave