"Woe" erroneously inserted in Matt 1:15, 16 in ASVs

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
2mc

"Woe" erroneously inserted in Matt 1:15, 16 in ASVs

Post by 2mc »

In the Bible module ASVs the following appears in Matthew 1:15,16:
15, Woe Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16, Woe Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

The word "Woe" (bolded in the above quote) is erroneous.

JPG

Re: "Woe" erroneously inserted in Matt 1:15, 16 in ASVs

Post by JPG »

Also while fixing the above, there is a need to fix Philemon. It appears that the database has it as Phi instead of Phm

Also the word "None" appears in different places for some reason

29258 Eph 3:6 None to wit, that the Gentiles are fellow-heirs, and fellow-members of the body, and fellow-partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,
29475 Col 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray and make request for you, that ye may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and None understanding,
29488 Col 1:22 yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish and unreproveable None before him:
29492 Col 1:26 None even the mystery which hath been hid for ages and generations: but now hath it been manifested to his saints,
29497 Col 2:2 that their hearts may be comforted, they being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, that they may know the mystery None of God, even Christ,

29577 1Th 2:6 nor seeking glory of men, neither from you nor from others, when we might have claimed authority None as apostles of Christ.
29605 1Th 4:1 Finally then, brethren, we beseech and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that, as ye received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, even as ye do walk, — that ye abound more and more.
29655 2Th 1:5 None which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God; to the end that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
29671 2Th 2:9 None even he, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
29913 Tit 2:4 that they may train None the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
29914 Tit 2:5 None to be sober-minded, chaste, workers at home, kind, being in subjection to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed:
29918 Tit 2:9 None Exhort servants to be in subjection to their own masters, and to be well-pleasing None to them in all things; not gainsaying;

29958 Phi 1:19 I Paul write it with mine own hand, I will repay it: None that I say not unto thee that thou owest to me even thine own self besides.

29963 Phi 1:24 None and so do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke, my fellow-workers.

30116 Heb 9:10 None being only (with meats and drinks and divers washings) carnal ordinances, imposed until a time of reformation.
30145 Heb 10:11 And None every priest indeed standeth None day by day ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, the which can never take away sins:
30191 Heb 11:18 None even he to whom it was said, In Isaac shall thy seed be called:
30246 Heb 13:4 None Let marriage be had in honor among all, and let the bed be undefiled: for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
30324 Jam 3:4 Behold, the ships also, though they are so great and are driven by rough winds, are yet turned about by a very small rudder, whither the impulse of the steersman None willeth.
30325 Jam 3:5 None So the tongue also is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how much wood is kindled by how small a fire!
30365 Jam 5:10 Take, brethren, None for an example of suffering and of patience, the prophets who spake in the name of the Lord.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks to both of you.

I have fixed these errors and the corrected file is available via the Download Manager.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

2mc

Post by 2mc »

Thanks, Tim!