Typo in Berean Study Bible

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
2mc

Typo in Berean Study Bible

Post by 2mc »

There's a typo in the Berean Study Bible at Matthew 10:35. See the attached photo.
Attachments
typo.in.Berean.Study.Bible.jpg
typo.in.Berean.Study.Bible.jpg (21.42 KiB) Viewed 16780 times

JPG

Re: Typo in Berean Study Bible

Post by JPG »

Tim, here are some more small issues if you are going in the text to fix the above.
bsb.jpg
bsb.jpg (66.02 KiB) Viewed 16777 times

JPG

Post by JPG »

There are many issues in the CBr Bible (Companion Bible by Bullinger)

If you use this basic Regular Expression, search and check case sensitive option it should return 57 potential places where there are small issues.

Code: Select all

([a-z0-9][A-Z])|([a-z0-9][.,/?;:'!’”“’‘"][A-Z])|\s{2,4}
CBr.jpg
CBr.jpg (76.6 KiB) Viewed 16777 times

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks for these, gentlemen. I will fix them soon.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

The BSB has been corrected. You can redownload from the Download Manager.
Tim Morton

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

It does not indicate that it needs updating in the download manager. Is there something that you have to set your end.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I never developed an updating system for modules (though Bible Analyzer needs one). You have to check the box and download again. Usually with updated modules the date is updated to indicate a change, as here. Also, this is v1.1 now.
Tim Morton

JPG

Post by JPG »

Thanks I see the change in date has now appeared. I was expecting the same as we have in theWord. Bad assumption.

2mc

Post by 2mc »

Tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:50 am
You have to check the box and download again. Usually with updated modules the date is updated to indicate a change, as here. Also, this is v1.1 now.
When I did this, I received an error message. A report dialog opened up. I responded with the details and my email address. I thought I'd just let you know here as well.

2mc

Post by 2mc »

Tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:57 am
The BSB has been corrected. You can redownload from the Download Manager.
Tim, this is still not corrected. I deleted the Berean Study Bible file and then downloaded it again. The date still showed the old date. The error is still there in the text. And, I got an error after downloading. I reported the error and left a note and my email address.