How do I change order of Bible Listings?

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
2mc

How do I change order of Bible Listings?

Post by 2mc »

I have created a Session. I have just the Bible Translations I want. However, I would prefer a different ordering of the tabs.

I tried dragging the tabs. That worked, but it did not stay. How can I save the ordering?

Thanks.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: How do I change order of Bible Listings?

Post by Tim »

Moving the tabs should work. I'll look into it not sticking.

The tabs load alphabetically by default. If you want ad a prefix to the file names like 01-ASV, 02-NASB, etc. That will reorder them. However, you can't change the name of the av1769.bib file because if Bible Analyzer doesn't see it, it won't start.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

2mc

Re: How do I change order of Bible Listings?

Post by 2mc »

Ok. Now I see what I did. When I moved the tabs, I thought I needed to "save" it so I opened the Session Manager, made no changes, but simply hit the Load/Save button. When I did that, the tabs reverted.

This time, I did not do that. After moving the tabs, I closed the program and restarted. Once I did that, the tabs came back just as I had placed them.

Thanks for your help.