turning off footnote indicators in Bible text

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
kenfhill84083

turning off footnote indicators in Bible text

Post by kenfhill84083 »

I often want to read the Bible without all the cluttery footnote indicators in the text. I searched the help and found the excerpt below. But I'm confused. The only toggle button I can see only toggles an even more cluttery display of the footnote indicators + the footnotes themselves.

What am I missing? Thanks for any help you can offer.
The Footnote Toggle Button in the Bible Panel Toolbar will Hide/Show the footnote indicators. The default state is Show.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: turning off footnote indicators in Bible text

Post by Tim »

Actually, you can't now turn the indicators off in the Bible Panel. That section of the manual is now wrong and needs to be updated. (A few versions back they could be turned off.)

I'll look into adding an option to remove the indicators themselves in a future version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

kenfhill84083

Re: turning off footnote indicators in Bible text

Post by kenfhill84083 »

Tim wrote:I'll look into adding an option to remove the indicators themselves in a future version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the info and taking a look at adding this functionality, which would help me a lot.