A Terrible Personal Loss

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
Tim
Site Admin

A Terrible Personal Loss

Post by Tim »

My father was tragically killed in a farming accident on Tuesday, July 8. I found him crushed to death under a brush-hog attached to his tractor. It appears he had been dead about 6 hours.

This is a terrible loss to me because my beloved father was/is an exceptional man and we were close. He only lived a quarter mile from me. However, the heartbreak of finding him under that equipment is greatly softened by the fact my father was a born-again Christian and certain of his heavenly home.

Now he is with my precious mother who also died by accident in 2008.

The funeral is tomorrow at 1pm with visitation starting two hours before. Please pray for me and my family during this time and also that hearts will be softened to receive the gospel that will be preached.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

rubeng

Re: A Terrible Personal Loss

Post by rubeng »

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. May God's consolation be with you in a very special way.

MPaul

Post by MPaul »

Just saw this tragic post now. Just prayed for consolation and guidance for you in these circumstances. Sorry about these circumstances.
Paul

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

I have not been on the site for a long time my friend. I just read this post. It saddens my heart for your loss. As you know my wife passed away. Therefore I kind of know how you feel brother. I will pray for you my friend even if it's been a while.

Jamie AKA Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Thanks very much to you all for your prayers and concern.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)