android

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
risby

android

Post by risby »

I know that creating Bible Analyzer on android would be a huge undertaking. But with that said, BA on android would be so cool to have.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: android

Post by Tim »

Yes, it is huge project, but we are looking into developing an Android app. If it is developed it won't be as full-featured as the desktop program, it can't be on a phone or tablet, but it would be able to read current BA modules and have searching and linking features.

Thanks for your interest.,
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

risby

Post by risby »

Searching and linking features would be nice. I would pay 50 dollars for that app. Would be well worth it. I love the BA on the desktop but I'm never in the office. always on the go with a cell phone in my pocket. Thanks for even considering BA pocket edtion.

Marlane John

Re:hi

Post by Marlane John »

:lol: Interesting information. :oops: I appreciate your post. :roll: Thanks for sharing it. :cry:
marlane

Brother Mike

Post by Brother Mike »

This would be a great thing!!! I will keep this effort in my prayers

ProphetPX

Post by ProphetPX »

hi. long time app user, first time forum user

i realize this post/thread is 11 years old (from 2012!!!), but has there been any new developments on an ANDROID version of/for Bible Analyzer?

in 2012, a dev in this thread, said that it was a real project but i am just wondering if that got halted or is it still being worked on?

i just got a new android tablet and i want to use the software on it, if i can... thanks

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Sorry, Bible Analyzer is not available on Android. We did not continue development. There were too many obstacles and it took a lot of time.

However, mykjv.com will install on an Android device, and it will search and display the KJV quite well.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

ProphetPX

Post by ProphetPX »

Tim wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:06 am
Sorry, Bible Analyzer is not available on Android. We did not continue development. There were too many obstacles and it took a lot of time.

However, mykjv.com will install on an Android device, and it will search and display the KJV quite well.
ok thank you for the update. as an aspiring developer myself (i am learning Perl and C++) i can and do understand that.

thanks for the recommendation. i also asked because E-Sword has an android version.