Search Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
tomtom9658

Search Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible

Post by tomtom9658 »

Hi Tim, do I need to install Strong's Numbers Module[AV1769 w/Strong's] for searching Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible? Is that included in the free version? Thanks

---------------- message ----------------
Hi, can this search Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible, and show all the particular Strong's number occurrences in verses?
---------------- message ----------------
"Yes, Strong's numbers can be searched for by themselves. For instance, just type 25 in the search box and all verses with word 25 will be highlighted and displayed.

The next version (3.8) will have much better Strong's number and word combination searching capabilities. It should be out in a few weeks.
I'll look into making the .flv files, but as well as I remember the file size was larger than .wmv and that is why we went with that format.
In Christ, Tim Morton

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Search Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible

Post by Tim »

Yes, you need the AVs (Authorized Version w/Strong's) to display and search the numbers. You also need Strong's dictionary to view the definitions. These two modules (and more) are included in both our suite editions, but not in the free edition.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Search Strong's Numbers in KJV Bible

Post by Tim »

Yes, you can search by the numbers with the free AVs Bible module.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)