Here are some quick details,
- * When clicking the Premium button in the Download Manager all the Premium title will be visible.
* Mousing over a title will show a brief popup preview
* Double-clicking a title will take you to that item's page at the Store
* When titles are purchased clicking the "Link Purchases" Button will sync your orders with your account at the store after entering your store email and password.
* Once synced, the purchased titles will show "Purchased" in the price column and can be checked for download.
* Click the Download Button to download and install.
* There is also a Menu Item to Download Purchased Modules
* Any purchased titles can be re-downloaded at any time.
- * Complete an order at the Bible Analyzer Store
* Go to Modules/Download Purchased Modules in the Bible Analyzer Main Menu
* Enter store email and password and press Link
* Follow the dialog prompts to download and install
We have compiled a special Portable edition of the 4.8 beta to make installation simple. Just download and run this file,
http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/bibleanaly ... -setup.exe
It will by default extract the files to a Bible Analyzer 4 Portable (beta) folder on your Desktop. The folder can be moved anywhere you wish but must be moved intact. To run the beta just run the file bibleanalyzer4.exe in the above folder.
If errors are encountered, just let the error dialog send the report to us. Please send a concise description of what you were doing when the error occurred.
Special Voucher for Beta Testers
To help you test this feature and also as thanks we will give any tester a $5 voucher so they can place an order at the store for no cost. Just email us at email@example.com and we will send you the code.
Thanks to all who test this beta. If you have any problems or questions, just post here or send us an email.