The Right-Click or Context Menu of Bible Analyzer has shortcuts to several key features.
When right-clicking on an on a word in the Bible Panel certain menu options are available,
· The selected verse can be exported to ScripturePad (S-Pad).
· A range of verses can be exported to ScripturePad.
· The verse can be entered in the Search Libraries Entry Box in Control Panel.
· Statistics of the verse, chapter, or book can be viewed in the MultiWindow.
· The verse can be viewed in context in the MultiWindow.
· Any Commentary Entries for the verse can be viewed.
· The selected word Can be used as a search word in the Current Bible or all the Library
Texts. The results will be displayed in the Results Display or the selected Library Text.
· If the word is found as an entry of any of the loaded Library Resources, a Dictionary
Topics menu item will be displayed for each hit.
· The first mention of all words in the verse can be displayed in the current text.
· Various word lists and statistics can be displayed in the MultiWindow
If a range of text is selected, the Context Menu will treat that range as a single unit. For example,
if born again is selected it can be used as the search criteria. Strong's Numbers, or a contiguous
word and number, can be used as search criteria as well.