Bible Analyzer 4
Copyright © 2011 Timothy S. Morton
This software is provided "as is" and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the author or his contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
This software is intended to promote and distribute the Holy Bible as found in the Authorized King James Bible of 1611. Use of this software in any way to attempt to question, undermine, or subvert the integrity of the Holy Bible as found in the Authorized Version is strictly prohibited.
License and permission is granted for anyone to use this software subject to the following restrictions:
Bible Analyzer Application:
* This software, as found ONLY in the free version found on http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com
, can be freely distributed. The full Bible Analyzer Suite CD-Rom cannot be copied or distributed without written permission. It can only be obtained from the author on http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com
or his agent.
* This software is NOT open source and thus the source cannot be modified and/or redistributed. Only official distributions from the author can be distributed.
* This software cannot be sold. It cannot be bundled with other software that is sold. The distributor CANNOT charge a fee to reproduce or copy the software for distribution. It must be distributed completely free.
* The Bible Analyzer application must not be altered or decompiled. All files included in the setup file must be included in any distribution.
* Bible Analyzer must not be used to criticize, undermine, subvert, or in any way question the accuracy and integrity of Christianity or the Authorized King James Version of the Bile.
* By design the appearence of this software can be customized. The user is NOT permitted to in any way customize the software in a manner that could be deemed vulgar, obscene, or profane. Neither can it be used to demean any group, individual, organization, any other entity or the software itself.
* This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.
Bible Analyzer Modules:
* To help promote the free distribution of the Bible and Bible related materials, Bible Analyzer modules utilize the open source SQLite database format. Except under special circumstances modules produced by BibleAnalyzer.com are not normally encrypted or password protected. The public domain data within the modules can be extracted and used for any purpose. The author of Bible Analyzer makes no claim to the content of any public domain text. Furthermore, the author of Bible Analyzer makes no restriction to the decompilation or extraction of data from any unencrypted SQLite file or module designed for use with Bible Analyzer.
* The Free Modules found at http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com
can be freely distributed; Premium Modules found in the Bible Analyzer Store (http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com/shop
) are not to be distributed.
* To use copyrighted data that may be within certain Bible Analyzer SQLite modules, permission from the copyright holder must be obtained.
* User or custom made modules for use with Bible Analyzer are not restricted in any way but are encouraged. For information on how to compile such modules, either examine the structure of an existing module from BibleAnalyzer.com or contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
ALL REASONABLE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE PROGRAM IS SAFE TO USE. HOWEVER, THIS SOFTWARE AND MANUAL ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. BECAUSE OF THE VARIOUS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ENVIRONMENTS INTO WHICH THIS PROGRAM MAY BE PUT, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE PROGRAM.