We have just released the newest version of Bible Analyzer, version 4.0. It has many new features and enhancements. It can be downloaded from this page, http://www.bibleanalyzer.com/download.htm
Here is a list of many of there major changes, or better yet download it a try it out.
* New Interface with an advanced window manager. It allows floating, docking and stacking of windows. The Positions are restored on next start. User layouts can also be saved.
* A single Quick Entry acts as input for both searches and reference lookup.
* The text from any Bible, Commentary, Dictionary, Book, and Results Page can be exported to the MultiWindow with a history.
* Multiple Bible Search option in Advanced Search with text select.
* A Harmony/Parallel Text Generator. User can make custom parallel tables on the fly by entering refs and also view premade harmony/parallel modules
* The selection of the Bible, Dictionary, and Commentary windows are saved on exit. The current verse and dictionary topic are also saved.
* A Bookmarks Menu which holds ten verse bookmarks with hot-keys. Shift+Entry will allow an existing BM to be changed.
* The Parallel Bible Display is now the last tab in the Bible Window. Its appearance has also been changed. In Parallel mode, on right click a search will search the Bible of the text clicked.
* A compact button contol is on the toolbar that contains six buttons. These allow quick and convenient maneuvering between windows.
The Jump button (J) toggles whether a click on a expanded window will jump to the object of the click. That is, a click on a word will display (jump) to the definition in the current dictionary; a click on a reference will display the current commentary, etc.
The Bible, Dictionary, Commentary and Results (B, D, C, R) buttons will expand/contract the corresponding window. It will also cause the corresponding window to display if it has been closed and dock it if floating. A second click will expand the window.
The Layout (L) button opens the Layout menu allowing saving, deleting, and restoring saved layouts.
* The window under the cursor will scroll with the mouse wheel even if it doesn't have the current focus (one window must have focus).
* Master Control Panel is larger and has a Pin Button to toggle the visibility of the tabs.
* The Commentary Panel has Book, Chapter, and Verse Buttons to view the corresponding comments (if any) of a reference.
* Verse Popup code has been completely reworked. Can now display unicode (Greek, etc.) with more formatting options.
* Reworked Export/Copy Settings in Preferences with many more settings.
* Changed some of the main and window toolbar icons. Window toolbar icons now have action on mouse cursor hover.
* Added context help button to bottom of Master Control Panel, Preferences, and some other panels.
* Related Search now searches for multi-word phrases as well. The results display is also updated. Initial display will show only refs but includes "search links" to search and display verses as normal search.
* Find "First Mention" of all words in a verse added to right-click menu.
* An online update check is available from the Help Menu. It will check for a newer version and download the setup file to the desktop if desired.
* When a word is left-clicked it will be looked up in the default dictionary. With Alt key down, the word will be looked up in the current dictionary.
* Image modules have been updated to SQLite databases like the other modules. On run Image Viewer will convert modules if necessary (Will need to restart to see them).
* A new "Bible Analyzer User Modules" folder is placed under the user's Documents folder for user created modules.
* Modules no longer need to be placed in their corresponding folders (although that is preferred).
* Plus more.