Thank you

The place to discuss the Linux/Ubuntu edition
hamdo

Thank you

Post by hamdo »

Thank you very much Tim!, Just taking the time to thank you for the Linux version of this software.

In another tread I read that you (Tim) were wondering if it was worth keeping the version of Linux up to date since not many people downloaded or even commented about it. If I could only say that, your efforts may not be all thanked by the people using it or those who could use this software, but I know the LORD is watching your efforts in keeping both versions alive and working well, He will thank you one day believe me.

Keep up the good work and God bless you-

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Tim »

Thanks for the kind words.

It not that we are looking for thanks or recognition, its just that time is valuable and one wants to use it in a manner where he gets the most out of it. It takes time to make Bible Analyzer work on Linux, and I was just thinking out loud about whether to continue. But we will, for now anyway.

Version 4 is coming soon to Windows. Once it is going smooth I'll start on it for Linux.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)