Introduction

Topics of Interest other than Bible Analyzer
bromichaelhenry

Introduction

Post by bromichaelhenry »

Hi

Just posting for an introduction...

I'm Michael Henry, currently going to seminary, formerly spent several years in the IT field (owned my own business as well as working for some companies). Ordained by my pastor a few years back, I am the associate pastor at our church. We are a non-denominational New Testament church.

While I am not KJV-Only, I am KJV-preferred, which is why I do like your site www.preservedwords.com. Also, that is why I like your program the KJ2000 module.

I am a huge Linux fan so that is how I found your program looking for some Christian software for Linux. I have to say this is one of the easiest Bible programs for Linux.

Just wanted to drop in an introduce myself.
Bro. Michael Henry
Associate Minister
Monticello Christian Church
Email: bromichaelhenry@gmail.com
Phone: 870-308-2436
http://www.bibleanalyzermodules.com

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Introduction

Post by Tim »

Welcome to the forum!

We are getting more Linux users all the time. One brother is even working on making a 64 bit .deb in addition to the present 32 bit. He is also trying to refine the debs to get Bible Analyzer submitted to one of the Ubuntu repositories.

The Bible Analyzer Linux version is essentially identical to the Windows version except for Text-To-Speech and audio. Linux does not yet have a well developed TTS engine.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)