Notes

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
JPG

Notes

Post by JPG »

Hi Tim, I might have the wrong idea on how the notes function works. I thought that I select a verse in the Bible view so that the background goes grey, then I put in my comments in the notes window and they should be linked to that verse. At present it seems that I can do all the above, but if I click on another verse in the Bible window after doing such, that the notes will be linked to that verse.
Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Notes

Post by Tim »

Very helpful!

Yes, it seems it is linking to the next current verse instead of the present verse. The result of fixing one thing and causing another. I'll fix it and hopefully not cause another bug.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

JPG

Post by JPG »

Tim wrote:Very helpful!

Yes, it seems it is linking to the next current verse instead of the present verse. The result of fixing one thing and causing another. I'll fix it and hopefully not cause another bug.
Tim, I am pleased that my information was helpful.
I did think I encountered another slight problem with making the Bible window active for scrolling, but I will wait until you have fixed the present issues. I realise that there can be a knock-on-effect to bugs and fixes.
Thanks for looking at these issues.

Jon

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

The Notes issue is now fixed. It now saves for the current verse. I will upload the fixed version in a few days. If you find anything else, let me know and I'll look at it as well.

Thanks.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)