Welcome to our new forums!

The place to look for Bible Analyzer Updates and Announcements
Tim
Site Admin

Welcome to our new forums!

Post by Tim »

Finally, after several requests, we have been able to set up a forum for Bible Analyzer users. So if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or even gripes, this is the place to put them. I will try to check the forum at least once a day, Lord willing, to try and answer your questions or respond to your problems. Also, maybe some of you more seasoned Bible Analyzer users can help the newer users get started. Anyway, may the Lord bless you all in your service for Him.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Re: Welcome to our new forums!

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

Thanks for making the forum. I just ordered Bible Analyzer, and I'm sure I'll come here often. I'm not much of a PC guy.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to our new forums!

Post by Tim »

Thanks Atlas,

We will get your CD out today, Lord willing.

When you have questions just post them and we will try yo help.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)