Here are some bugs in the Ubuntu version 3.9.3
1. When the search result exceed to some great, they are split in several parts and displayed in a combobox. But when you click on the combobox and select the second or a following item, then it say: there are no results.
2. When using a font such as HebrewUniversal (of davar3.org) for Hebrew Bibles, searching is somethings not possible because this font use also signs as % $ [ ] for Hebrew characters.
3. Is it possible to fore come that the program interpret [ ] as brackets? Due to the same problem as 2.
4. Hebrew Unicode isn't displayed from right to left, although it is correctly formated.
5. Are the codes for XML Unicode (α) still supported in 3.9.3? In your strong dictionary you used this codes, but I have some problems with it.
6. The click procedure of the dictionary don't work in every situation. When you click on a word in the Bible text, the dictionary say it don't contain information, but in the listbox the item is selected. Also jumping from one dictionary to another dictionary with the same topic have some problems.
7. The distance between rules in the program is sometimes to little. In cases of a Hebrew text with vocalization, some of them aren't viewed.
8. In the message in the Module Creation Tools "bible module is completed", there is to little room for the bottom of the p.
9. The layout of the several windows are not saved in a correct way. Many times by starting up, the positions are different from the positions when closing the program last time.
I hope you can do something with it.