Notes Search

Suggestions and Ideas about new features
mikephil

Notes Search

Post by mikephil »

Is there a way to perform searching across all notes "Verse notes" ? i.e. If a note is made and attached to a given verse how can one search this note later as in if its saved to either a specific Note file selection or the default? I have been putting single word labels like #HEALING or #BLESSING or #CONVICTION etc. as opposed to highlighting everything then trying to remember what the highlighter was for and limited to colors... So, if a search was available specific to Notes or even able to check with other searches in the "Advanced Search" or "Libraries Search" tab would be so great. I tried to search with "user notes" tab box checked in Libraries under "Select Group Titles" but nothing comes up.

Thanks again Tim!

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Notes Search

Post by Tim »

You can only search the active note set as "Notes," but you can convert your other note sets to commentaries and search them as such. Then when you update your notes just update the commentary with them.

This adds an extra step but makes it possible.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)