Bible Analyzer 5.6 beta (Windows)

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
darrel_jw

Re: Bible Analyzer 5.6 beta (Windows)

Post by darrel_jw »

There is one there, but it appears to be empty.

wsbones

Post by wsbones »

There is a .chm file but you need a reader to open it. I use Calibre.

wsbones

Post by wsbones »

Right click the .chm file and select "open with". Then select Microsoft HTML help executable and "always use".

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

It opens, but I do not have text showing.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Updated Beta

I made it so PP will use the title entry (if exists) instead of a verse list in an updated or generated page. It will still say Custom Module until it is appended or made into a PLL file.

Plus fixed the right-click issue in the Interlinear.

www.bibleanalyzer.com/files/BibleAnalyzer5.zip
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

darrel_jw

Post by darrel_jw »

Thanks! :!:

mikephil

Post by mikephil »

Another good update Tim!!

I love the ability to have in the Parallel generator by simply adding "(AV)" and "(BSB)" to each of the desired text (without " of course) you can display parallel comparisons of bible translations. This didn't work in 551.
Was not able to use the Pen feature as you could only erase all not singlely in Parallel Gen. was able to see that font could be increased then press the "CTRL" to decrease it again.
The writing pen would be nice as an option to use like an underline maybe instead of highlighter or better yet add the underline to highlighter color selections and keep the free style pen feature with ability to singlely clear a mark.

The scripture text Notes nor does S-Pad recognize enter key to advance to next line. I will need this to work as these are my SS class notes.

I'll further try a test the new version and features and comment at a later time.

Good Job Tim and Team!!

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Are you using the latest release version 5.6.1.04? I thought we had the return in Spad issue fixed with it.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)