Spurgeon Sermon Notes with ebooks module. Mac OS

Deals with using and making modules and other resources
popeye

Spurgeon Sermon Notes with ebooks module. Mac OS

Post by popeye »

Hello Tim. I just downloaded the Spurgeon Sermon Notes with ebooks module. It seemed to install fine however, the items never quite make it :( Is there a way to do a clean uninstall and then do a re-install do maybe cleanup all the problems?? I'm using the latest version 5.5 o an Imac with Sonoma ;) I'm the one that tried to reach you and left a message ;) Thank you kind sir!!

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Spurgeon Sermon Notes with ebooks module. Mac OS

Post by Tim »

It may be that Mac is blocking the download by not letting it be saved.

You can check your download permissions but if you still have trouble, send me an email and I'll send you a link so you can install it another way.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

mgoldizen

Post by mgoldizen »

Tim, I'm having the same issues with Dell and Windows.

Mike

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

On Windows you can run this setup file to install,
http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com/secure/BA- ... nNotes.exe
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

popeye

Post by popeye »

I've sent crash reports to the e-mail address as the store e-mail suggested ;) I was able to get and install the Spurgeon 4 book sermons without a problem however, when trying to get the "notes" it crashed (MacOs Sonome (14>X) I think it is ;) Hope it helps and thank you for the hard work and wonderful product you produce!! Merry christmas and Lord bless!!
Pastor Popeye
<AKA>
Larry