Giving Up!

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
kypreacher

Giving Up!

Post by kypreacher »

Hello In The Name Of The LORD!

I do not know what or why but I can't keep any version of this program working correctly since I downloaded the 3.9 version. Every-time I click on the Webster's dictionary it locks up in the working mode, I then have to shut down the program. Then when I open it back up there are no commentary's listed. Then I delete the 3.9, and remove all folders to that version, and try to run my 3.7 it says can't find files. I have to delete it and re-install to get it to work.

I truly did like the program, but having to many problems with it. I am going back to using E-sword which I have had very little trouble with.

If you wan't me to send the 3.7 disc back to you that I purchased I will just let me know?

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Giving Up!

Post by Tim »

Sorry you are having problems. If you want to return the CD for a full refund, that is quite alright.

If you want to replace your Webster's dictionary with this one and try again, its up to you,
http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com/files/web1828.zip

If you don't, I understand.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)