Bible Analyzer Now Won't Load

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
kypreacher

Bible Analyzer Now Won't Load

Post by kypreacher »

Sorry I'm Back

I thought all my problems were solved with the 3.9 version? However this morning when I opened the program, it came up o.k. then I clicked on a word for a definition. The program locked in working mode and never stopped. I tried to x out it said errors has occurred.

I then tried to un-install and then re-install, that did not work, it started to load and said errors had occurred. The other problem is that now my 3.7 will not load up. It starts to load, then says errors had occurred. I tried to re-install the program but it still will not load up.

Can you help me get my 3.7 working again?

(Frustrated But Not Forsaken)

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Bible Analyzer Now Won't Load

Post by Tim »

Try deleting the config.ini file. It should be in your,
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Application Data\Bible Analyzer

Replace YOURUSERNAME with your real username. You can delete the whole Bible Analyzer folder if you want.

As a last resort you can delete everything that has to do with Bible Analyzer. Delete these folders if you have them.

C:/Program Files/Bible Analyzer 3.9
C:/Program Files/Bible Analyzer 3.7
C:/Program Files/Bible Analyzer 3.0
C:/Documents and Settings/YOURUSERNAME/Application Data/Bible Analyzer
C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Bible Analyzer

That will delete everything to do with Bible Analyzer (except maybe the desktop icons). Then install 3.7 from the CD and see if it works.

If that works, let me know. If it doesn't there is some issue with your computer because that will be the same install you had when you got the CD.

If that works, we will then try to get 3.9 to work.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)