BA 3.9 working great, but a few questions.

Issues and Comments on the Current Beta Versions
Atlas

BA 3.9 working great, but a few questions.

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

BA 3.9 is working great. I am going to buy all of your upgrades. I am really looking forward to the upgrades. Is there a way I can just buy whole package without having to download only one at a time? I was looking for "purchase the complete package " or something like that on the BA homepage. The price for all the downloads is $47.00. So I am wondering if I am better off buying the whole package on CD. I know the CD is only $28.00, dose the new full CD come with everything or are they all just upgrades? Is the whole CD with the complete package $75.00 + S&H?

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: BA 3.9 working great, but a few questions.

Post by Tim »

Thanks,

The CD includes everything except the NET Full Notes Set since (we must pay them a royalty) and a couple Bibles that cannot be bundled with anything sold (KJ2000, RVG). Apart from the NET notes you can get everything by download for about the came price as the CD with the 10% discount, $34 - 10% vs $28 + 3 shipping). Add $13 to download the NET Full Notes.

The store need a little more refining when I get time.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Re: BA 3.9 working great, but a few questions.

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

Thanks for the information. I'll order the CD as soon as I get my taxes paid. As you know when it comes to our money the goverment is the Final Authority in the money matters.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.