Help please!!!!!

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Atlas

Help please!!!!!

Post by Atlas »

Tim

I had a problem with my PC. It would not run a few programs. Bible Analyzer was one of those programs. So I uninstalled Bible Analyzer then reinstalled Bible Analyzer. I have the CD as you may know. When I reinstalled Bible Analyzer it was BA 3.5, no big deal I went to update and now all I have is the free BA 3.8.

What can I do to get full BA 3.8? Why will it not update the full Bible Analyzer. I have uninstalled Bible Analyzer twice and it's the same thing. I can get 3.8 but only the free 3.8.

Thanks for your help with this issue.

Atlas
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Help please!!!!!

Post by Tim »

Yes, the folder location is different from 3.7 onward.

Download this little utility to move the folders to the right location.
http://www.BibleAnalyzer.com/BAcopy.exe

If you still have problems, let me know.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Tim,

Thanks for your help buddy. I need the full BA for my Sunday School lesson. I was getting worried, thank you so much for the help. Now I can have my lesson all ready to go for Sunday. Thank you very much. Sorry to bug you over the issue, I just needed help.

Atlas

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

No problem. I need to integrate that utility into the update setup file.

Ah, another thing is you need to run the Convert Texts... tool under the Tools Menu to convert your 3.5 books to the new format.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Tim

Thanks for the information. I just ran the convert texts that was helpful.

Atlas