audio Bible reading skips

The place to post any Bugs or Problems you may have with the Current Release Version
Goodpastor

audio Bible reading skips

Post by Goodpastor »

During audio Bible reading the highlight skips one verse and goes to the next verse. The Bible reading continues but at the end of the chapter skips the last verse and goes on to the next chapter. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Tim
Site Admin

Re: audio Bible reading skips

Post by Tim »

Is this on Windows with the latest version of BA (5.2)?

Are you using the text-to-speech feature for the reading or audio files?
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)

Goodpastor

Post by Goodpastor »

I'm using windows 10 with the latest download for Bible Analyzer. I removed Bible Analyzer and reinstalled the program, but I still have the problem. Even with highlight turned off, when I get to the last verse of a chapter with an odd number, the last verse is skipped and the reading goes to the next chapter. With I uncheck go to the next chapter, the last verse of a chapter is read.

Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I cannot reproduce this issue.

If you can list the minimum steps you can take to get it to show up from a fresh start of Bible Analyzer it may help.
Tim Morton
Developer, Bible Analyzer

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5 AV)